- Main Page for Admissions Process
- Current Student
- Returning Student
- Future Student
- Senior Citizen
- Current High School Student
- International Student
- Adult Education Student
- Transfer Student
- Continuing Education Student
Welcome back! We've missed you.The place hasn't been the same without you. Whether you've just been away for a yearor six years, we are here to help you get back on track.
Here's what you need to know to apply for re-admission:
- You can apply any time during the year.
- First thing, if you've been gone for more than two semesters (summer does not count) you need to complete an Application for Admission and Application to Declare.
- If you are planning to use Financial Aid, set up an appointment with Financial Aid and apply for financial aid by filling out the FAFSA. GCC’s school code is 015361.
- Visit the Student Health Center and submit an updated Student Health Information Form and your shot record to clear your health hold. They will advise you if additional information is required.
- Take the Placement Test again if you have not already met English and Math requirements. View the GCC placement tool to understand your results.
- We recommend that you schedule an appointment to meet with an academic counselor and register for classes. Together you'll review your test results and previous history and the counselor will help you select courses.
- Pay tuition and fees in full. You'll be dropped from all of your courses if you fail to pay your tuition in full by the due date or complete your Financial Aid paperwork.
- Get your student ID .
- Buy your textbooks.
- Login to myGCC portal. This is where you'll access student tools (grades, GPA, register for classes, etc.). You can also find campus announcements, news and events in the portal.