Schedule of Classes
Schedule of Classes
How to use the GCC ONLINE COURSE SCHEDULE to check course availability:
- Search for the classes you want to take by clicking on the desired semester/summer term schedule in the Online Course Schedule, then press Return, or Enter.
- Select the subject or subjects you want by clicking on a subject, or several subjects by holding down the control key (on a PC) or the command (apple) key (on a Mac) and clicking on the various subjects you want, then press Return, or Enter. The schedule of classes for the various subjects you have selected will then appear in the order you selected them. From there, you can decide dates/times for your courses. Click on the course section name/number to check course seat count/availability.
ONLINE COURSE SCHEDULE (for Spring and Summer 2019 courses)
New students, please view the Steps to Register under Admissions on the front page of the website, and visit the Admissions & Registration Office on the first floor of Building 2000, the Student Services & Administration Building.
|Summer 2019||Fall 2019|
|Registration Dates||Now - May 28||Now - August 9|
|Financial Aid Priority Deadline|
|Last Day for Payments||May 28||August 9|
|First Day of Classes||May 31||August 14|
|Schedule Adjustment Period||May 31 - June 4||August 12 - August 19|
|Last Day to Withdraw (standard term courses)||June 14
|Last Day to Withdraw (First 8 week courses)||N/A||September 13|
|Last Day to Withdraw (Second 8 week courses)||N/A||November 8|
ADMISSIONS & REGISTRATION OFFICE HOURS
Visit theAdmissions & Registration Office in the Student Services & Administration Building (Bldg. 2000, 1st floor)
**Continuing students can register online via MyGCC, new students will need to come to Admissions & Registration**
TUITION & FEES
RESIDENT/MILITARY & DEPENDANTS/VETERANS: $130.00/ Semester Hour
NONRESIDENT: $155.00/ Semester Hour
FOREIGN STUDENT: $180.00/ Semester Hour
All students must pay the following fees:
Student ID Card $7.00
Library Services $15.00
Student Activities $15.00
Health Services $15.00
Technology Fee $73.00
Total Student Fees per semester is $147.00**
**Not including course fees, laboratory fees, textbooks, and/or supplies
Senior Citizen Tuition & Fee Waiver
For more information regarding tuition and fees, please see the Guam Community College Academic Catalog
LATE FEES & REFUND POLICY
- A student registers only for non-credit courses, special courses, or open-entry courses; or
- Student registers at mid-semester for courses that begin mid-semester, or
- A student adds a course during ADD/DROP dates to replace a canceled course on or before the last day to add a class.
Please note Payments Plans are optional for Fall and Spring terms only.
All students are obligated to pay for registered courses unless they officially drop a course(s) on or before the last day of summer registration, by 5:00 pm.
The “Regular Semester” refund policy will be applied as follows to semester-long courses offered:
- If withdrawal occurs before the first day of classes, 100% of the tuition, special fees and laboratory fees will be refunded.
- After the last day of registration, no refunds will be made for semester-long courses.
- The Registration Fee and Student I.D. Card Fee are non- refundable after the last day of registration (not schedule adjustment) for students who drop all courses.
Full (100%) refund of tuition and all special fees and laboratory fees will be made by the College to students whose classes are canceled by the College provided that the students do not choose to enroll in other courses requiring special fees or laboratory fees. In instances where the College cancels all of the student’s classes and the student chooses not to enroll in other classes, the College will also refund the registration fee. Refunds will be mailed to the student during the semester. All requests for refunds are initiated at the Student Services & Administration Building by dropping or withdrawing from classes on or before the due date within the current semester.
Monday - Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Services for Students with a Disability
Students with disabilities can be provided with reasonable academic accommodations, to pursue their academic/vocational goals. Students with disabilities who are in need of academic accommodations should register with the Office of Accomodative Services, located on the 1st floor of the Student Services & Administration Building (Bldg. 2000), room 2138 or 2139 or students may contact the office at 735-5597 or TTY 735-5597
Questions? See your academic advisor if you are a current student, or email email@example.com, or call 735-5531.