- Main Page for Campus Information
- Student Support Services
- Campus Hours
- GCC IDs
- Campus Safety & Security
- Food & Drink
- Student Study Areas
- Computer Labs
- Google Suite
Bookstore Textbook Rental Due Date EXTENDED to Friday, May 29, 2020
RENTAL TEXTBOOKS ARE NOW DUE. While the GCC Campus remains closed, Rental Books may only be accepted within the time specified below.
To ensure the safety of all due to COVID-19, everyone entering the GCC Campus is required to wear a Face Mask and practice social distancing.
Rental books may be returned at the Student Support Services - Building B in the Book Rental Drop Box as follows:
Monday May 25, 2020 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday May 26, 2020 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday* May 27, 2020 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Thursday May 28, 2020 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Friday** May 29, 2020 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
When entering the campus, please inform the Security Guard that you are returning your book. Include with your book(s) a note with your name, date, contact number, and GCC email so that we may update your record at the Bookstore. There is a book rental list at Building B’s counter, please check off or highlight your name on the list when your book is returned.
*Rental Books may also be returned at the GCC Bookstore from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on Wednesday, May 27, 2020.
**Special Note: Please return your textbook rental by Friday, May 29, 2020 to avoid the Replacement & Non-Return Fees noted in the Textbook Rental Agreement.
Bookstore is OPEN to purchase books for the summer semester, cap and gown, GCC clothing, school supplies, back packs or other items available in the store:
The GCC Bookstore will be accepting PRE-ORDERS VIA EMAIL for all items via: email@example.com
The Bookstore will extend its hours of operations as follows:
Friday, May 29, 2020 9 am - 12 noon
Monday, June 1, 2020 9 am - 12 noon
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 9 am - 12 noon
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 9 am – 12 noon
*Cap and Gowns are available for purchase $60 for a set (cap, gown, and tassel with 2020 year). Please email your size to include height so that your order can be prepared.
Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ple
· a copy of your most recent GCC ID or other valid identification
· a copy of your Summer 2020 Financial Aid Deferment Letter (PELL or VA), if applicable*
· a copy of your Summer 2020 Course Schedule.
Bookstore personnel will make every effort to have these orders prepared for students provided that all information is complete. If you are unable to submit the required documents via email for advance orders, please be sure to bring these documents with you to the Bookstore (Electronic copies via smartphone also accepted at this time).
*If you don't have access to these documents due to COVID-19, please inform the Bookstore & Financial Aid Office via email at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to include any other questions or concerns you may have. A summer 2020 award list has been provided to the Bookstore from the Financial Aid Office for verification.
As a reminder, to ensure the safety of all due to COVID-19, everyone entering the GCC Campus and Bookstore is required to wear a Face Mask and practice social distancing.
In addition to the above, students may not be permitted to browse the Bookstore during this time and will not be allowed to enter any other area on campus, to include the restrooms. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and adherence to these restrictions.
Thank you and stay safe.
GCC Bookstore Personnel
Bookstore Return Policy
- No Refunds will be processed if the textbook packaging is opened or damaged.
- A restocking fee will not be assessed if a textbook is returned within three (3) working days after purchase. Note: All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- A 30% restocking fee will be assessed if a textbook is returned after three (3) working days after purchase.
- The 30% restocking fee will be waived if classes are canceled by the Admissions Office.
- No returns will be accepted after the end of the second week of the current semester.
- Textbooks that are incomplete or missing pages need to be reported immediately. The GCC Bookstore staff makes the determination on a case-by-case basis
*Book Prices may be subject to change without prior notice.