- Main Page for Campus Information
- Student Support Services
- Campus Hours
- GCC IDs
- Campus Safety & Security
- Food & Drink
- Student Study Areas
- Computer Labs
- Google Suite
The Bookstore will be CLOSED on FRIDAY, October 23, 2020 for systems upgrade. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 735-6018 for inquiries.
To ensure the safety of all due to COVID-19, everyone entering the GCC Campus is required to wear a Face Mask and observe social distancing.
Spring 2021 Textbook Listing Coming Soon
*Textbook Prices may be subject to change after posting.
Effective: October 9, 2020, with the following schedule and guidelines:
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
In support of our effort to provide prompt and safe service to all, please have all your documents ready for verification upon your arrival at the Bookstore – read details below regarding required documents. Pre-orders are accepted but not required, however it is advisable to verify availability of required textbooks/resources beforehand – via email at email@example.com or call 735-6018.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Please continue to stay safe.
Resources now available for MA096 / MA097 / MA098
- Developmental Mathematics Textbooks w/Access Code
- MyLab Math Access Codes
Required Documents needed when purchasing/renting books at the GCC Bookstore:
- Class Schedule*
- GCC Student ID (Current Semester) **Waived until further notice, effective 08.17.2020
- Deferment Letter* (For Students with Financial Aid, VA, Apprenticeship)
*Electronic copies via smartphone accepted - Name and Banner# must be visible
Bookstore Return Policy
- No Refunds will be processed if the textbook packaging is opened or damaged.
- A restocking fee will not be assessed if a textbook is returned within three (3) working days after purchase. Note: All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- A 30% restocking fee will be assessed if a textbook is returned after three (3) working days after purchase.
- The 30% restocking fee will be waived if classes are canceled by the Admissions Office.
- No returns will be accepted after the end of the second week of the current semester.
- Textbooks that are incomplete or missing pages need to be reported immediately. The GCC Bookstore staff makes the determination on a case-by-case basis