- Main Page for Campus Information
- Student Support Services
- Campus Hours
- GCC IDs
- Campus Safety & Security
- Food & Drink
- Student Study Areas
- Computer Labs
- Google Suite
To ensure the safety of all due to COVID-19, everyone entering the GCC Campus is required to wear a Face Mask and practice social distancing.
FALL 2020 EXTENDED HOURS
The GCC Bookstore will be on extended hours starting Wednesday, 8/5/2020 thru 8/19/2020 as follows:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
BOOKSTORE PURCHASES FOR FALL SEMESTER
If you would like to pre-order your textbook(s) for the FALL semester, please email your request 24 HOURS in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When submitting your order, please provide:
- Student Banner #
- Book Order - to include course # and section
- Expected Purchase/Pick-up Date*
If possible please attach with your email**:
· a copy of your FALL 2020 Course Schedule.
· a copy of your current GCC ID (FALL 2020)
· a copy of your FALL 2020 Financial Aid Deferment Letter (PELL or VA, etc.), if applicable
Bookstore personnel will make every effort to have these orders prepared for students provided that all information is complete. If you do not receive an email confirming your order within 24 hours, please follow up with a call to 735-6018.
*Textbooks will only be held until the Purchase/Pick-up date.
**If you are unable to submit the required documents via email for pre-orders, please be sure to bring these documents with you to the Bookstore (Electronic copies via smartphone also accepted at this time). If you don't have access to these documents, please inform the Bookstore & Financial Aid Office via email at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to include any other questions or concerns you may have.
Pre-orders are encouraged but not required, however access into the Bookstore at this time is limited, and only as needed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
Thank you and stay safe.
Required Documents needed when purchasing/renting books at the GCC Bookstore:
- Class Schedule
- GCC Student ID (Current Semester)
- Deferment Letter (For Students with Financial Aid, VA, Apprenticeship)
Bookstore Return Policy
- No Refunds will be processed if the textbook packaging is opened or damaged.
- A restocking fee will not be assessed if a textbook is returned within three (3) working days after purchase. Note: All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- A 30% restocking fee will be assessed if a textbook is returned after three (3) working days after purchase.
- The 30% restocking fee will be waived if classes are canceled by the Admissions Office.
- No returns will be accepted after the end of the second week of the current semester.
- Textbooks that are incomplete or missing pages need to be reported immediately. The GCC Bookstore staff makes the determination on a case-by-case basis
*Book Prices may be subject to change after posting.