- Main Page for Campus Information
- Student Support Services
- GCC IDs
- Campus Safety & Security
- Food & Drink
- Student Study Areas
- Computer Labs
- Google Suite
To ensure the safety of all due to COVID-19, everyone entering the GCC Campus is required to wear a Face Mask and observe social distancing.
ATTENTION STUDENTS with LAPTOPS and MIFI DEVICES:
The deadline to return the loaned Laptop and Mifi to the GCC Bookstore has passed. If you have not returned your laptop or Mifi, please do so ASAP. The devices must be returned in good working condition with the original accessories and a copy of the your signed contract.
Students who are registered for Summer 2021 semester may choose to continue using the loaner laptops however, you must report to the GCC Bookstore ASAP to sign a new laptop loaner agreement to extend through the summer semester ending on July 16, 2021 otherwise, it must be returned. Please have the following information for the extension: Summer 2021 schedule and your GCC ID.
ALL Mifi devices must be returned to the Bookstore ASAP. There is no mifi rental and service for the summer.
Please be advised that if you do not return your Laptop or Mifi, your student account will be charged (please refer to your signed rental agreement) and put on HOLD by 5/22/21.
The Bookstore and Materials Management Office
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm | No appointment required
Closed Weekends and Government of Guam Holidays
Please click on the links below for textbook information or CENGAGE Unlimited videos.
SUMMER 2021 TEXTBOOK INFORMATION GUIDE Rev1
SUMMER 2021 RENTAL GUIDE Rev2
CENGAGE Unlimited Walkthrough Videos
CENGAGE Contact Information
*Textbook Prices may change after posting.
Required Documents needed when purchasing/renting books at the GCC Bookstore:
- Official Class Schedule*
- GCC Student ID (Current Semester)
- Deferment Letter* (For Students with Financial Aid, VA, etc.)
In support of our effort to provide prompt and safe service to all, please have all your documents ready for verification upon your arrival at the Bookstore – we recommend that you verify availability of textbooks/resources before proceeding to the Bookstore.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Please continue to stay safe.
Bookstore Return Policy
- No Refunds will be processed if the textbook packaging is opened or damaged.
- A restocking fee will not be assessed if a textbook is returned within three (3) working days after purchase. Note: All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- A 30% restocking fee will be assessed if a textbook is returned after three (3) working days after purchase.
- The 30% restocking fee will be waived if classes are canceled by the Admissions Office.
- No returns will be accepted after the end of the second week of the current semester.
- Textbooks that are incomplete or missing pages need to be reported immediately. The GCC Bookstore staff makes the determination on a case-by-case basis.