- Main Page for Campus Information
- Student Support Services
- GCC IDs
- Campus Safety & Security
- Food & Drink
- Student Study Areas
- Computer Labs
- Google Suite
To ensure the safety of all due to COVID-19, everyone entering the GCC Campus is required to wear a Face Mask and observe social distancing.
Hafa Adai 2021 Graduates! We are pleased to announce that graduation items are now available for purchase. The current price remains at $60.00 for the complete set – Cap, Gown & Tassel. Individual prices are as follows:
$35.00 – Gown
$13.00 – Cap
$12.00 – Tassel
*Prices are subject to change.
Thank you sincerely for your patience and CONGRATULATIONS! Biba 2021 GCC Graduates!
*Reminder for those students needing to exchange their tassel/pick up their cap – Please bring your receipt and tassel for the exchange. Thank you.
Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 2:00 pm | No appointment required
Closed Weekends and Government of Guam Holidays
Please click on the links below for textbook information or CENGAGE Unlimited videos.
SPRING 2021 TEXTBOOK INFORMATION GUIDE Rev5
SPRING 2021 RENTAL GUIDE Rev5
CENGAGE Unlimited Walkthrough Videos
CENGAGE Contact Information
*Textbook Prices may change after posting.
Required Documents needed when purchasing/renting books at the GCC Bookstore:
- Official Class Schedule*
- GCC Student ID (Current Semester)
- Deferment Letter* (For Students with Financial Aid, VA, etc.)
In support of our effort to provide prompt and safe service to all, please have all your documents ready for verification upon your arrival at the Bookstore – we recommend that you verify availability of textbooks/resources before proceeding to the Bookstore.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Please continue to stay safe.
2021 bloom daily planners now available!
Textbooks now available for purchase for the following courses:
Bookstore Return Policy
- No Refunds will be processed if the textbook packaging is opened or damaged.
- A restocking fee will not be assessed if a textbook is returned within three (3) working days after purchase. Note: All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- A 30% restocking fee will be assessed if a textbook is returned after three (3) working days after purchase.
- The 30% restocking fee will be waived if classes are canceled by the Admissions Office.
- No returns will be accepted after the end of the second week of the current semester.
- Textbooks that are incomplete or missing pages need to be reported immediately. The GCC Bookstore staff makes the determination on a case-by-case basis