- Main Page for Financial Aid
- Net Price Calculator
- Military Students
- Military Veteran
- Consumer Information
Here's what you need to know to make the Financial Aid process as smooth as possible:
Use the following links to help guide you through the process.
VA Student Checklist
2021-2022 Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Checklist
2022-2023 Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Checklist
- Apply. Complete an Application for Admission AY 2022-2023 (Online). Please include a copy of your photo ID if you are submitting via email to email@example.com.
- Transcripts. Request for a Military Transcript and an Official Transcript from Educational Institutions you have attended. Submit your transcripts to GCC Admissions & Registration
- Evaluation. Complete the Request for Evaluation of Transfer Credit form and submit to GCC Admissions & Registration (Note: After GCC receives all incoming transcripts, there will be 4–6 weeks evaluation period). After the evaluation period, you will receive a Transfer Evaluation Report (via mail) with the accepted transferable courses.
- Health Clearance. Submit the Student Health Information Form and your Shot Record to the Student Health Center.
- Placement Test. Schedule and take the GCC Placement Test (if you have not completed college-level English or Math elsewhere). View the GCC placement tool to understand your results. We will accept unofficial transcripts for preliminary placement purposes in lieu of the test.
- Academic Advising. Seek an Academic Advisor and take time to meet with the Coordinator of Veteran Services to discuss VA education funding. Good advising leads to long-term success.
- Get a Student ID. (Building B. Student Support Services) With your student ID, you will be able to have access to different types of resources on campus, such as the library, computer labs and student activities.
- Purchase Textbooks. (GCC Bookstore)
- Login to MyGCC (Student Portal). MyGCC provides tools and information, such as events, announcements, online registration, academic resources, and contact information that only GCC students can access.
Here are some links for information pertaining to certain chapters.
Chapter 30- Montgomery GI Bill (Active Duty) - http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/mgib_ad.asp.
Chapter 31- Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits- http://www.benefits.va.gov/BENEFITS/factsheets/serviceconnected/Ch31FactSheet.pdf.
Chapter 33- Post-9/11 GI Bill- http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/docs/pamphlets/ch33_pamphlet.pdf.
Chapter 35 Survivors and Dependents Assistance - http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/survivor_dependent_assistance.asp.
Reserve GI Bill - Chapter 1606- http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/mgib_sr.asp.
Veterans Club Advisor
VA Education Benefits Point of Contact:
Rodalyn Gerardo, CPA, CGFM, CIA
Department of Defense(DOD)-MOU Point of Contact
Victor Paul M. Fernandez II
School Certifying Official
Guam Community College, Financial Aid Office
Student Administration Building
Building 2000, Rooms 2114, 2115 & 2116