The Guam Community College Board of Trustees will hold its monthly board meeting on Friday, October 7, 2022, at 12:00 Noon at Guam Community College in Room 112, Learning Resource Center (GCC Library), Building 4000. Attached is the Agenda.
All attendees are encouraged to wear a mask on the GCC campus.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS, AUXILIARY AIDS, OR SERVICES SHOULD CONTACT 735-5597.
Watch it LIVE
GUAM COMMUNITY COLLEGE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Monthly Meeting – Friday, October 7, 2022, 12:00 p.m.
Rm. 112, Learning Resource Center (Library), Building 4000
1. Roll Call
2. Recital of Mission Statement
Guam Community College is a leader in career and technical workforce development,
providing the highest quality, student-centered education and job training for Micronesia.
1. Monthly Meeting of September 9, 2022
1. President’s Report:
• Financial Status of the College
• Capital Improvement Projects (CIP)
2. Monthly Activities Reports:
• Student Trustee
• Faculty Advisory Member
• Support Staff Advisory Member
• Board of Trustees Community Outreach Report
● Forensic Lab
● Building 300
● Wellness Center
● Building B
● Workforce Development Center
VII. NEW BUSINESS
1. Approval of Advisory Committees
1. Personnel Matters
2. Labor Management Relations
3. Legal Matters