- You are on...
Main Page for Financial Aid
EligibilityIn general, a student may be eligible for assistance if:
- Student demonstrates financial need
- Student maintains satisfactory progress toward a declared program of study
- Student is admitted as a Declared Student
- Student is a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Student, as required by Federal Law, attests to his/her Selective Service status
RequirementsIn order to receive any form of assistance, the student must comply with the following list of requirements:
- Complete all necessary forms and documents on or before the established deadlines.
- Be admitted as a DECLARED STUDENT and have a declared program of study.
- Enroll in courses required by the program of study.
- Maintain academic SATISFACTORY PROGRESS.
- Inform the Financial Aid Office of any changes that might affect the financial assistance and/or educational benefits.
- Comply with all other policies established by the Financial Aid Office.
Students who fail to comply with the requirements listed above may jeopardize their assistance and/or educational benefits.
Note: When filing for FAFSA Online, please note that the Guam Community College School Code is 015361.
Net Price Calculator
Financial Aid Checklist SY 2018-2019 & Deadlines
(Apply Now! You will use the 2016 tax return information for 2018-2019 FAFSA)
2018-2019 Dependent/Independent Verification Worksheet
Form 4506-T Request for Transcript of Tax Return (Submit to Guam Dept. of Revenue & Taxation)
Form 8821 Tax Information Authorization / Form 8821 Instructions (Submit to Guam Dept. of Revenue & Taxation)
2018-2019 Cost of Attendance
Applying for Financial Aid SY 2019-2020 & Deadlines
(Apply Now! You will use the 2017 tax return information for 2019-2020 FAFSA)
2019-2020 Dependent/Independent Verification Worksheet (PDF)
2019-2020 Cost of Attendance