"The Edge" Student Conference
Pre-Registration Link: https://forms.gle/enDcAgVsSbxqzZdM6
Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
Time: 8:30AM - 12:30PM
Location: Multipurpose Auditorium (MPA) & Online via Zoom
- Financing for Your Future
- Social Media Do's and Don'ts for Job Seekers
- Job Search and Resume Writing Tips
- How to Ace Your Virtual or In-person Job Interview
- Making the Transition: From GCC to UOG
The first 100 students to pre-register and attend the entire conference will receive a free conference t-shirt. In addition, students who attend the conference in the MPA will also receive a gift certificate for food.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Center for Student Involvement
Council of Postsecondary Student Affairs (COPSA)
Assessment & Counseling Department
Individuals requiring special accommodations, please contact the Office of Accommodative Services at (671)735-5597.