All attendees are encouraged to wear a mask on the GCC campus.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS, AUXILIARY AIDS, OR SERVICES SHOULD CONTACT (671)735-5641 Ext. 5594/5597.
Watch it LIVE
GUAM COMMUNITY COLLEGE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Monthly Meeting – Wednesday, September 13, 2023, 12:00 p.m.
Rm. 112, Learning Resource Center (Library), Building 4000
I. CALL TO ORDER
1. Roll Call
2. Recital of Mission Statement
Guam Community College is a leader in career and technical workforce development, providing the highest quality, student-centered education and job training for Micronesia.
1. Monthly Meeting of August 10, 2023
IV PUBLIC DISCUSSION
1. President’s Report:
• Financial Status of the College
• Capital Improvement Projects (CIP)
2. Monthly Activities Reports:
• Student Trustee
• Faculty Advisory Member
• Support Staff Advisory Member
• Board of Trustees Community Outreach Report
1. Construction Projects Updates
· Wellness Center
· Building B
· Workforce Development Center
· Culinary Arts & Baking Center
· Building 2000 Generator
2. Accreditation Updates
VII. NEW BUSINESS
VIII. EXECUTIVE SESSION
1. Personnel Matters
2. Labor Management Relations
3. Legal Matters