Welcome back! We've missed you. The place hasn't been the same without you. Whether you've just been away for a year or six years, we are here to help you get back on track.
Here's what you need to know to apply for readmission:
1. First thing, if you've been gone for more than two semesters (summer not counted) you need to complete an Application for Admission AY 2021 (Online). Please include a copy of your photo ID if you are submitting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Visit the Student Health Center and submit an updated Student Health Information Form and your shot record to clear your health hold. They will advise you if additional information is required. For more information regarding the Student Health Center.
4. If you have not already met English and Math requirements, you may need to take the Placement Test.
5. We recommend that you meet with a counselor or academic advisor before registering for classes. Together you'll review your test results and previous history and the counselor or academic advisor will help you select courses. Click Here to Request for Counseling Services
6. Pay tuition and fees in full. You'll be dropped from all of your courses if you fail to pay your tuition in full by the due date or complete your Financial Aid paperwork.
7. Get your student ID.
8. Buy your textbooks.
9. Login to MyGCC portal. This is where you'll access student tools (grades, GPA, register for classes, etc.). You can also find campus announcements, news, and events in the portal.
Please be advised of the following:
As a student registering for courses, you acknowledge that you assume academic and financial responsibility for these adjustments to your registration. You acknowledge that you will be responsible for the full tuition and fees unless you officially drop courses before the end of the schedule adjustment period.