Admissions & Records
Admissions & Records
Graduating from high school, getting your GED® or HiSET® certificate, or relocating to Guam is no small feat. Enrolling at GCC is a step towards a career you can be proud of. In just two years, you could leave prepped and ready with an associate degree or one year for most certificate degrees. Or, if you're like most GCC students, you'll have your general education courses behind you and ready to finish at a traditional four-year college or university.
If you are currently in high school and looking to get a jump on credits, you may want to dual-enroll in college classes – an option for high school juniors and seniors. Just check out the Steps to Dual Enroll at GCC and you're on your way.
Here's what you need to know to apply:
- First, you'll need to complete an Application for Admission.
- Request your official high school transcript, GED® certification or HiSet® certification to be sent to GCC.
- Set up an appointment with Financial Aid and apply for financial aid by filling out the FAFSA. GCC’s school code is 015361. For more information regarding Financial Aid.
- Visit the Student Health Center and submit the Student Health Information Form and your shot record to clear your health hold. They will advise you if additional information is required. For more information regarding the Student Health Center.
- Sign up to take the Placement Test and view the GCC placement tool.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with an academic counselor and register for classes. Together you'll review your test results and the counselor will help you select courses.
- Get your Student ID at Studenty Support Services, Building B.
- Purchase your textbooks.
- Pay tuition and fees in full. If you are using Financial Aid, make sure you get your deferment letter. You'll be dropped from all of your courses if you fail to pay your tuition in full by the due date or make other arrangements. Tuition/fee information (Once you've been admitted to GCC, you can save time by paying online via MyGCC student portal.)
- Login to MyGCC. This is where you'll access student tools such as your registration status, grades and financial account, etc. Important announcements, news and events are posted here as well.
- Academic Advisement & Career Placement Center
- Academic Calendar
- Admission FAQs
- Declaring a Major
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Placement Tests
- Register Online
- Schedule of Classes
- Steps to Register
- Transferable Credits
- Tuition & Fees
- Request for Transcript from GCC
- Request for Transcript from other schools
- Articulation with Other Institutions
As a student registering for courses, you acknowledge that you assume academic and financial responsibility for these adjustments to your registration. You acknowledge that you will be responsible for the full tuition and fees unless you officially drop courses before the end of the schedule adjustment period.