GCC's Culinary and Foodservices Department offers Foodservice Managers Certification (FSMC) workshops to assist operators of food establishments and those seeking to operate one.
Guam Department of Public Health and Social Services Division of Environmental Health requires all food service establishment operators, retail facilities and temporary food service establishments to have an on-duty manager or supervisor possessing a Certificate of Manager's Certification during operating hours.
All food service establishment operators, retail facilities and temporary food service establishments must obtain a Certificate of Manager's Certification that is in compliance with the Division of Environmental Health's (of Department of Public Health and Social Services) Rules and Regulations Governing the Issuance of Health Certificates adopted in May 2015 and implemented June 1, 2016.
FSMC Workshop Schedule
Credit Card Authorization
FSMC Registration and Payment Procedures During Covid-19 Pandemic
GCC will observe the following registration and payment procedures during the Covid-19 pandemic to ensure our employees' and clients' safety.
The FSMC is a 3-day workshop. Please see the attached calendar for the schedule.
1. Download and fill out the FSMC registration form completely and accurately. Do not forget to sign the form.
2. Ensure your writing is legible;
3. The workshop participant must have an email account. The NRA Service Center will communicate with the participant via email regarding their score.
The workshop fee is $110, payable only by Visa or Master credit card. The fee is non-refundable. Download and fill out the credit card billing authorization form.
Email the following to email@example.com
(1) Completed and Signed Registration Form
(2) Credit Card Authorization
(3) Picture/Copy of the Photo ID of the person on the credit card.
Christine will review, process, confirm dates, and email back your bookstore voucher and receipts.
The ServSafe Manager 7th edition with Answer Sheet is available to purchase from the GCC Bookstore at $142 per copy. To purchase, present the GCC Bookstore voucher, which Christine will email upon confirmation of your registration. The textbook sale is final and not returnable. The GCC Bookstore's operating hours are limited. Please call 735-6018 before proceeding to the GCC campus.
On the Day of Workshop
1. Bring a picture ID on your exam day.
2. Bring your own #2 Sharpened Pencil. (Bring Extra)
3. Please DO NOT come to the Workshop if you are feeling sick or have a fever. Call Christine Quinata at 735-5495.
If you score 75% and up, you will receive your ServSafe certificate via the ServSafe website. Log onto www.servsafe.com and create an account. if you score between 70% - 74%, we will issue a GCC FSMC certificate.
Only ONE FREE retest is allowed.
For additional information, call (671)735-0111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com