- You are on...
Main Page for Financial Aid/Scholarships
- Student Handbook
In general, a student may be eligible for assistance if:
• Student demonstrates financial need
• Student maintains satisfactory progress toward a declared program of study
• Student is admitted as a Declared Student
• Student is a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
• Student, as required by Federal Law, attests to his/her Selective Service status
In order to receive any form of assistance, the student must comply with the following list of requirements:
• Complete all necessary forms and documents on or before the established deadlines.
• Be admitted as a DECLARED STUDENT and have a declared program of study.
• Enroll in courses required by the program of study.
• Maintain academic SATISFACTORY PROGRESS.
• Inform the Financial Aid Office of any changes that might affect the financial assistance and/or educational benefits.
• Comply with all other policies established by the Financial Aid Office.
Students who fail to comply with the requirements listed above may jeopardize their assistance and/or educational benefits.
Note: When filing for FAFSA Online, please note that the Guam Community College School Code is 015361.
Net Price Calculator
Financial Aid Checklist SY 2018-2019 & Deadlines
(Apply Now! You will use the 2016 tax return information for 2018-2019 FAFSA)
2018-2019 Dependent/Independent Verification Worksheet
Form 4506-T Request for Transcript of Tax Return (Submit to Guam Dept. of Revenue & Taxation)
Form 8821 Tax Information Authorization / Form 8821 Instructions (Submit to Guam Dept. of Revenue & Taxation)
2018-2019 Cost of Attendance
Applying for Financial Aid SY 2019-2020 & Deadlines
(Apply Now! You will use the 2017 tax return information for 2019-2020 FAFSA)
2019-2020 Dependent/Independent Verification Worksheet (PDF)
2019-2020 Cost of Attendance