How to use the GCC ONLINE COURSE SCHEDULE to check course availability:
1) Search for the classes you want to take by clicking on the desired semester/summer term schedule in the Online Course Schedule, then press Return, or Enter.
2) Select the subject or subjects you want by clicking on a subject, or several subjects by holding down the control key (on a PC) or the command (apple) key (on a Mac) and clicking on the various subjects you want, then press Return, or Enter. The schedule of classes for the various subjects you have selected will then appear in the order you selected them. From there, you can decide dates/times for your courses. Click on the course section name/number to check course seat count/availability.ONLINE COURSE SCHEDULE (for Spring and Summer 2019 courses)
| || Spring 2019|| Summer 2019|
| Registration Dates|| Now - Jan. 4|| Now - May 28|
| Financial Aid Priority Deadline|| || |
| Last Day for Payments|| January 4|| May 28|
| First Day of Classes|| January 9|| May 31|
| Schedule Adjustment Period|| Jan. 7 - 14 || May 31 - June 4|
| Last Day to Withdraw|| March 22|| June 14|
ADMISSIONS & REGISTRATION OFFICE HOURS Visit the Admissions & Registration Office in the Student Services & Administration Building (Bldg. 2000, 1st floor)
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Monday through Thursday)
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Friday)
PHONE: (671) 735-5531
**Continuing students can register online via MyGCC, new students will need to come to Admissions & Registration**
Closed on Weekends and Government of Guam Holidays
TUITION & FEES
RESIDENT/MILITARY & DEPENDANTS/VETERANS: $130.00/ Semester Hour
NONRESIDENT: $155.00/ Semester Hour
FOREIGN STUDENT: $180.00/ Semester Hour
All students must pay the following fees:
Student ID Card $7.00
Library Services $15.00
Student Activities $15.00
Health Services $15.00
Technology Fee $73.00
Total Student Fees per semester is $147.00**
**Not including course fees, laboratory fees, textbooks, and/or supplies
Senior Citizen Tuition & Fee Waiver
Citizens over 55 years of age do not pay tuition and fees for classes appearing in the regular term (POT 1), classes that are taught the first half (POT F) or second half (POT S) of the semester are not covered by the tuition & fee waiver. Proof of age will be required at registration. The student is responsible for paying for all applicable tuition and course fees taken outside of the regular term, please verify with Admissions & Registration to determine course waiver eligibility.
For more information regarding tuition and fees, please see the Guam Community College Academic Catalog
LATE FEES & REFUND POLICY
The College will charge a Late Fee of $37.00 if a student fails to make full payment. The Late Fee is a non-refundable fee and is charged the last day to make payment for that semester. The College will not charge the Late Fee if:
1. A student registers only for non-credit courses, special courses, or open-entry courses; or
2. Student registers at mid-semester for courses that begin mid-semester, or
3. A student adds a course during ADD/DROP dates to replace a canceled course on or before the last day to add a class.
Please note Payments Plans are optional for Fall and Spring terms only.
All students are obligated to pay for registered courses unless they officially drop a course(s) on or before the last day of summer registration, by 5:00 pm.
The “Regular Semester” refund policy will be applied as follows to semester-long courses offered:
· If withdrawal occurs before the first day of classes, 100% of the tuition, special fees and laboratory fees will be refunded.
· After the last day of registration, no refunds will be made for semester-long courses.
· The Registration Fee and Student I.D. Card Fee are non- refundable after the last day of registration (not schedule adjustment) for students who drop all courses.
Full (100%) refund of tuition and all special fees and laboratory fees will be made by the College to students whose classes are canceled by the College provided that the students do not choose to enroll in other courses requiring special fees or laboratory fees. In instances where the College cancels all of the student’s classes and the student chooses not to enroll in other classes, the College will also refund the registration fee. Refunds will be mailed to the student during the semester. All requests for refunds are initiated at the Student Services & Administration Building by dropping or withdrawing from classes on or before the due date within the current semester.
College English and Mathematics Placement Tests are offered each week. Interested students must make payment before signing up for the Placement Test. There is a $22.00 non-refundable charge. Payments must be made to the GCC cashier prior to testing. Students must bring their payment receipt and a photo ID at the time of testing. Please see a counselor or call 735-5583 for details. Recent Guam high school graduates may be eligible to bypass the placement tests, review the CLYMER Program page on http://guamcc.edu/Runtime/clymer.aspx for more information regarding eligibility and requirements.
Regular Business Hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
*Closed on Weekends and Government of Guam Holidays, please note that summer hours can vary, please call the bookstore for more information
For more information about the bookstore or for book prices, please go to GCC Bookstore under the Academics or Student Services tab on the GCC website. Book prices can be located in the Academic Information channel of the My Courses tab in MyGCC.
Services for Students with a Disability
Students with disabilities can be provided with reasonable academic accommodations, to pursue their academic/vocational goals. Students with disabilities who are in need of academic accommodations should register with the Office of Accomodative Services, located on the 1st floor of the Student Services & Administration Building (Bldg. 2000), room 2138 or 2139 or students may contact the office at 735-5597 or TTY 735-5597
Questions? See your academic advisor if you are a current student, or email email@example.com, or call 735-5531.